Living in South Florida where hurricanes and harsh storms are inevitable home and property owners must consider the safest options for hurricane shutters and impact windows. Depending on budget and property type ones options may vary. If you are unsure which course of action is best, ask a professional to step in to analyze your property or home. Hurricane shutters are typically considered to be the most economical solution for most homeowners but if you need to replace your windows and purchase new shutters this option will most definitely cost you more money. Hurricane panels/shutters enable you to provide your home with the most cost-effective means of hurricane protection. Comparable to plywood in price, hurricane panels can be installed in just about any opening and have been tested to withstand the most severe weather conditions. If you live in an a high-rise or modern home you may want to consider high impact windows to keep with the style of your home or property.
High impact windows are increasingly becoming more popular as they provide great protection against hurricanes and everyday noise while lending a modern and sleek look to your home/property. High impact windows have a few more perks, for one most insurance companies offer premium discounts. Due to the constant protection high impact windows offer, not only from hurricane debris, but against burglary as well. High impact windows also provide UV protection helping prevent furniture, art and drapery discoloration and fading, while helping reduce your air conditioning energy on average by 25%-50%. Finding the right company to get you started correctly by analyzing your property and installing your window panels/shutters or high impact windows can mean calling an endless list of providers. TISW CORP is considered South Florida’s premier dealer of high impact windows, with over 20 years of experience they pride themselves in offering customers superior quality and competitive pricing.
TISW CORP works with only the best manufactures to ensure unparalleled quality for their customers. Some of their manufactures include:
- WinDoor Incorporated, is a manufacturer of extruded Aluminum – Thermally Broken Aluminum and Vinyl High Proformance Doors & WinDow systems.
- PGT® is the nation’s leading manufacturer and supplier of residential impact-resistant windows and doors. PGT aspires to develop innovative flexible solutions for all single family, commercial, and multi-family buildings. With a philosophy based on strength and functionality without compromise on aesthetics.
- EURO TECH INDUSTRIES manufactures superior quality impact windows and doors. Their European styled, American made doors and windows have a solid feel and strength with hardware finishes and sizes that no other company can offer. ETI impact windows and doors are not only hurricane resistant, they provide security and dramatically reduce unwanted noise and harmful UV rays.
- ES Windows and Doors has been dedicated since 1988 to manufacturing, distributing and installing aluminum windows, doors, and curtain walls with an excellent staff, new technologies, high-quality products and superb services at fair prices.
- La Finestra has been dedicated to the manufacturing of technologically advanced high quality Windows and Doors first in Europe and since 2001 in the USA. Their products are designed to satisfy the discriminating taste of building professionals and home owners.
If you are interested in properly protecting your home against hurricane and storm damage, call TISWCORP (305) 597-8857.