TISW CORP. warrants that all Windows and Doors that we provide have no manufacturing and/or material defects. This warranty applies to all Windows/Doors under normal use and service, subject to the conditions and limitations herein listed.
All windows and doors manufactured or sold by TISW are sometimes custom made with pure materials therefore a slight variation in the color may occur.
Large Missile Impact Resistant Products
Products sold as Impact Resistant comply with the Dade & Broward County Building Code requirements and the SBCCI Standard for Impact Resistant products (at specific tests) Impact resistant products may get damaged during a tropical storm or hurricane.
The Impact Resistance of the products does not imply that the products will not suffer damage or glass breakage during a tropical storm or hurricane.
EXCLUSIONS – USA & EXPORT
Defects or problems as a result of certain conditions or applications over which TISW has no control are not the responsibility of TISW and thus not covered by the warranty. TISW shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages that may arise out of a claim for breach of this warranty.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DIRECTLY WITH THE MANUFACTURES OF THE PRODUCTS
USA and EXPORT Limited Warranty DO NOT cover damages caused by the following:
- Adjustments or corrections due to improper installation
- Failures due to product modifications or glass shading devices
- Units improperly assembled or improperly mulled by others
- Failure due to the application of non-TISW hardware
- Normal wear and tear
- Acts of God
- Vandalism and Accidents
- Any windows and doors installed in structures that do not allow for proper drainage of moisture. Water infiltration other than as a result of a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship
- Damage from construction material, use of razor blades, use of sealants, sanding or improper washing
- Damage to metal or painted surface due to improper cleaning with solvents, abrasives, aggressive chemicals, airborne pollutants, such as salt or acid rain
- Improper installation, maintenance or use, including use of a non-commercial door as a main entry or exit door for a building other than a single-family residential unit
- Delivery transport companies
- Exposure to conditions beyond published performance specifications
Additional items excluded from USA & EXPORT Limited Warranty
- Labor to replace sash, door panels, glass or other components
- Labor and other costs related to the removal and disposal of defective product
- Labor for trim work that may be required
- Tarnish or corrosion to hardware finishes (handles)
- Stress cracks and broken glass
- Decorative art glass
- Removal and re-installation of a previously installed TISW products into a different structures
- Slight glass curvature, minor scratches or other imperfections in the glass that do not impair structural integrity or significantly obscure normal vision